For more enhanced cheek contours
Could this procedure be right for you?
- If you have a desire and need for a more prominent cheek contour.
- If you have small or significantly reduced cheek tissue and cheekbone contour as an inherited characteristic or as a result of aging.
- If your face is significantly asymmetric.
- Enhanced cheek contours for greater facial balance and improved symmetry.
- Your procedure is done on an outpatient basis under sedation or general anesthesia.
- A small incision is made in your mouth or lower eyelid and a preshaped implant is placed on your cheekbone.
- The selected implant will be held in place by the normal tissues that surround it.
Recuperation and Healing
- There are usually no dressings.
- The mild initial swelling usually gradually disappears over a month.
- Discomfort is mild to moderate and is controlled with pill medications.
- Sutures in your mouth dissolve and do not need to be removed.
- Sutures under your eyelid are removed in four to five days.
Other Options For Your Consideration
Additional procedures that may enhance your results are other facial cosmetic procedures such as Face Lift, Eyelid Lift, Brow Lift, Rhinoplasty or Chin Augmentation.
Take Note of These Important Insurance Guidelines
This procedure is considered cosmetic and therefore not covered by your insurance.