Thigh Lift (Thighplasty)
For tighter, more attractive thigh skin
Reasons for Considering a Thigh Lift
- If you have experienced a loss of skin elasticity of the thigh area.
- If your skin area is saggy, flabby and/or dimpled in appearance.
- If your thigh appearance improves dramatically when you lift the lax skin.
- If you are self-conscious about your lower body appearance.
Wide variations in the design of the incisions to meet clothing and personal desires are possible. Lifting the inner thighs requires only short incisions extending from the anterior part of the thigh/groin crease around to the buttock crease. Lifting the entire thigh and buttock will require much longer incisions that start in the buttock crease, extend around the groin, up over the side of the abdomen, over the flank and across the back. Your surgeon will discuss what procedures are available to solve your particular problem.
- Anesthesia: General
- Length of stay: Outpatient (home the same day)
This procedure is considered cosmetic and therefore is not covered by your insurance.